- Present distinguished scholars
- Demonstrate close reading
- Provide new primary sources
- Explore teaching strategies & approaches
- Offer worksheets & graphic organizers
Visit our webinar help page for technical specifications and details about the virtual classroom.
Recertification Credit is offered for our live webinars. Each webinar includes ninety minutes of instruction plus approximately three and one half hours of preparation. The Center suggests a total of five hours of professional development be granted for each event. Because the webinars are conducted online, they may qualify for technology credit in districts that award it. Documentation is provided upon completion of the webinar and evaluation.
Cost: All webinars are free to participants.